Pharos University received a high-ranking delegation of the KTH Royal Institute of Technology on Thursday, 26 September 2019. The delegation was comprised of Prof. Stefan Ostlund, the Vice President for Global Relations at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology and Prof. Albania Nissan, the KTH-PUA Joint Program Leader. This is considered the first visit for Prof. Stefan Ostlund to Pharos University. The delegation was received by:
- Alaa Ragab, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Pharos University.
- Mahmoud Mohy El-Din, the President of Pharos University.
- Norhan Fanaky, the Vice-President for Education and Student affairs.
- Mohamed Gaber Abou Ali, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering.
- Mohamed Naim, the Vice Dean of the Faculty of Engineering.
- Mohamed Abdel Rahman, the Head of the Electrical Engineering Department.
- Mohamed Ragab, the Secretary General of Pharos University.
- Mennatallah Gowayed, the International Relations Coordinator at Pharos University.
- Ahmed Alaa Ragab, the Financial Comptroller of Ragab Group.
The visit included meetings to seek means of cooperation between the two parties in new Engineering fields and forge new links in the field of Pharmacy. Prof. Stefan Ostlund also praised the research concerning facilities at the faculty of Pharmacy and Drug Manufacturing and gave approval to start cooperation in the field of research between the faculty and the KTH Institute. The honoured guests also attended the graduation ceremonies of the students of international programmes for the academic year 2018-2019 which was held on Thursday, 26 September 2019 at Mohamed Ragab’s Conference Hall, the former Chairman of PUA Board of Trustees