BT 210-Management 2
Dr. Mohamed hammad
Course lecturer :
Miss. Menna Ramadan
Course assistant :
- Describe elements in organizational design
- Describe contemporary organizational designs
- Discuss how organizations organize for collaboration
- Explain the importance of the human resource management process and the external influences that might affect that process
- Distinguish between the different leadership styles in a work setting.
- Define what motivation is, and its importance to get highest performance. Summarize the different approaches to communication in the workplace.
Course objectives :
This course is intended to complete to the process of management in organizations; this course focuses on the principles and practices used in Management, Managers levels, skills and tasks, and introduce the differences between the management today and the past, with focusing on the foundations of management functions.
Course description :
Continuous Assessment 20%
Midterm Exam 20%
Final Exam 60%
Course assessment :
Stephen P. Robbins & Mary Coulter, Management, 9th edition 2009
Recommended text books :
Stephen P. Robbins & Mary Coulter, Management, eleventh edition