BM 105 – Marketing
- Ms.Omneya Moharam
Course lecturer :
- Ms.Amira Essam
Course assistant :
- Define Marketing and understand the meaning of a customer value
- Review how to build successful customer relationships.
- Describe and analyze the marketing environment.
- Understand how to manage and gain customers insights.
- Define the consumers\’ and businesses\’ buying behaviors and the differences among them.
- Understand how to build and manage customer values.
- Describe the product life cycle and how to manage different strategies at each stage.
- Define Marketing communication and how to manage an IMC for a product.
Course objectives :
This Course is designed to teach students how to tailor their business studies in a marketing form. It\’s designed to help students to understand how to \”think marketing\”. The course will cover the basic topics of marketing management which will enable students to understand how companies manage to create and communicate customer value. This course will teach students to design a marketing plan, analyze real-life case studies as well as working in teams and conducting formal presentation
Course description :
• Mid-term Written Exam 20 Marks • Work Assessment 20 Marks • Final Written Exam 60 Marks
Course assessment :
Kotler, Philip and Armstrong Gary (2017) Principles of Marketing, 16th edition, Prentice Hall.
Recommended text books :