KTH-PUA Dual-Certificates Engineering Programs
Eight B.Sc. Engineering programs validated and undergone a quality assessment scrutiny by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden concerning content, teaching methods and examination methods are currently delivered at PUA. Quality of the eight programs fulfills the Swedish standards of Engineering Education.
These programs include:
- Architecture (Five years with no introductory courses at the first )
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Communication / Power Control Specialization)
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Power / Industrial & Manufacturing specialization)
- Petrochemicals Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
Royal Institute of Technology of Sweden (KTH)
- Ranked among the top Ten European Universities in the field of engineering.
- Has a long academic tradition of offering high-quality education and research, dating back to 1827.
- Degree: the Institute offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Advantage of studying Engineering at Pharos University
- Students joining the KTH-PUA programs shall get, when graduated, two certificates, one from PUA accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council of University and the other from KTH recognizing the awarded PUA B.Sc. Degree in Engineering.
- KTH-PUA programs introduce the concept of “Swedish” quality engineering education at PUA that achieves the highest level of engineering education and research at PUA.
- Students are prepared and have the chance to pursue their Master and PhD studies at KTH in Sweden or any other European countries.
- PUA graduates are provided with the professional, analytical, and technological skills which enable them to compete in global job markets.
- Programs encourage cross-cultural exchanges between faculty members and students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels that will provide participants with an opportunity to study and benefit from the academic and cultural environment of each other.
- Fully equipped labs and advanced workshops.
- Employing the latest teaching and learning methods to develop the students’ skills.
- Opening up opportunities of field training for the students.
- Organizing on and off campus field trips.