Faculty of Physical Therapy Outpatient clinics
- Physical therapy is considered one of the crucial medical fields which depend on application of different therapeutic interventions and rehabilitation of patients to reach self-dependence and regain normal life activities without any side effects (difficulties).
- Therapeutic programs are being applied in the faculty of the physical therapy under the supervision of the faculty stuff members.
- Committed to offer developed and safe medical services in different domains of physical therapy to accomplish the needs and desires of the patients and children based on high therapeutic criteria.
- We are aiming to become pioneers in offering high quality medical care and to become a model in Alexandria as well as other Egyptian cities.
The external clinics include the following departments:
- Physical therapy clinic for orthopedics and surgery, post operational rehabilitation and sports injury.
- Physical therapy clinic for disabled children suffering delayed motor skills
- Physical therapy clinic for neurological disorders and its surgery
- Physical therapy clinic for electromyography and nerve conduction velocities
- Physical therapy clinic for women health.
First: Physical therapy clinic for orthopedic and surgery, post operational rehabilitation and sports injury which accept the following cases:
- Musculoskeletal diseases and injuries
- Knee and shoulder post operation
- After fracture fixation
- After joint replacement (arthroplasty)
- Vertebral column injuries, disc prolapse as well as back and neck pain.
- Sports injuries rehabilitation ( Ligamentous sprain- tendons- muscles)
Second: Physical therapy clinic for disabled children suffering delayed motor skills which accepts the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy and hypoxia.
- Delayed milestone
- Peripheral nerves injuries that affects motion
- Motor disabilities for autistic children
- Motor disabilities for down syndrome children
- Muscular dystrophy
- Congenital anomalies for bones and joints
- Rehabilitation after amputation
- Delayed motion due to genetic disorders
- Erb’s palsy
- Pediatric post-operative Rehabilitation for several cases such as tentomy, tendon transfer as well as fractures
Third: Physical therapy clinic for neurological disorders and its surgery which accepts the following cases:
- Cerebrovascular stroke and hemiparesis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Nerve inflammation
- Brain and nerves surgeries
- Peripheral nervous system disorders
Fourth: Physical therapy clinic for electromyography and nerve conduction velocities which accepts the following cases:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ulnar nerve entrapment
- Nerves inflammation
- Nerve plexus inflammation
- Congenital muscular dystrophy
Fifth: Physical therapy clinic for women health which accepts the following cases:
- Back pain
- Pelvis inflammation
- Muscle weakness
All cases are evaluated by selected staff and staff assistant’s members who prepare therapeutic programs using the latest therapeutic electrotherapy such as:
- Therapeutic ultrasonic
- Faradic stimulation
- Therapeutic LASER
- Kinesio Tape and strapping
- Spider cage rehabilitation system
- Laser therapy on Acupuncture points
- Electric spinal traction
- Electromagnetic therapy
- Cavitation system (Radiofrequency- cold laser- Cryolipolysis)